Monday, March 12, 2007

What I believe

In order to properly evaluate my posts, you may wish to know my core beliefs.
  1. I believe that Jesus Christ is God the Son, the second person of the triune living God.
  2. I believe that He was born of a virgin.
  3. I believe that He lived a perfect, sinless life.
  4. I believe that He died a sacrificial death, taking the sins of all mankind upon Himself, thus paying the price of sin for each of us.
  5. I believe that He rose from the dead on the third day.
  6. I believe that He ascended into Heaven, where He sits at the right hand of God the Father.
  7. I believe that Jesus Christ will return in the flesh.
  8. I believe that He will judge the living and the dead, and that he will reign and rule forever.
  9. I believe that we are saved by the grace of God, through our faith in Jesus Christ, and not by any worthiness or good deeds on our part.
  10. I also believe that we are currently living in the End Times, and that the return of Jesus Christ will likely take place within my lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Brother,
    We ARE in the Last Times. I found your site due to the Blood Moon Article I was researching. I like how your wife put all of the End Time Prophecy on one page. I've definately book marked your site! WE will meet soon face to face at Jesus Coming!

    ReplyDelete